Inside Sales / Account Manager
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting why you believe that you're a great fit for this position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
aspectLED is a fast-growing manufacturer of LED lights based in White Bear Township, Minnesota (right along I-35E). Our lights are used by companies like Disney, Apple, Starbucks, Victoria's Secret, Marriott, and countless electricians and homeowners across the country.
We're looking for an inside sales representative/account manager to join our fast growing team!
As a self-starter with a strong drive for success and growth, you’ll be responsible for generating new revenue by handling inbound sales inquiries and building relationships with our existing customers primarily via phone, email and live chat online.
The Career Opportunity:
aspectLED is a fast-growing business within a high-growth industry (the LED Lighting industry is expected to grow from $4.8 billion in 2012 to $93 billion by 2020). As a key member of our sales team, you’ll be ideally positioned for personal growth within the business.
- Excellent at building relationships
- Very organized with strong attention to detail
- Confident with a friendly and enthusiastic phone presence
- Great at timely and thoughtful follow-up
- Friendly, fun and outgoing personality
- Quick on your feet and quick to absorb and remember new information
- Strong drive for growth and success
- Answer a significant volume of incoming sales calls per day, respond to inquiries, build quotations, qualify prospects, answer product-related questions, and close sales
- Follow-up on sales leads
- Build strong relationships with your assigned accounts
- Track all sales opportunities within a CRM system, and drive towards moving every opportunity through the sales process with effective follow-up, negotiation and ultimately winning deals
- Act as a single point of contact for your customers, providing quotations, assisting with order placement, handling order status inquiries, and assisting with other needs/inquiries
- Follow-up regularly with your customers to ensure satisfaction, address any issues, and assess potential for additional sales opportunities
- Quickly learn about the key features and specifications of our LED lighting products and be able to clearly communicate this information to customers
- Prospect for new customers when time allows
- At least 1-2 years of recent sales experience (outbound sales, inside sales, phone sales, counter sales or in-person/outside sales)
- Capacity for multi-tasking, staying organized, setting priorities, and managing time effectively
- Previous sales training is a plus
- Knowledgeable about construction, lighting and/or electrical is A HUGE PLUS!
- BA/BS/vocational degree preferred, but not required (with ability to demonstrate sufficient previous experience)
- Minimal travel, but must be willing to travel for the occasional event, customer visit or trade show
- Competitive base salary plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Onsite Free Company Sponsored Medical Clinic
- No cost prescription program
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
We'd love to hear from you! Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com