aspectLED's high bay lights are the perfect solution for warehouse, manufacturing, big box retail, gymnasium, loft-style office, and many other lighting applications.
Our high bay lights feature an attractive modern/minimalist design and utilize high-power LED arrays, for the ultimate in energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing light. An IP65 rating ensures that these lights are waterproof and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Standard Light Colors: Warm White (3000K), Cool White (4000K), Natural White (5000K) and DayWhite (6000K).
Extremely flexible input power range of 100-277VAC.
Physical Dimensions & Specifications
|Light Fixture Dimensions||12.6" Diameter x 7.3" Tall (320mm x 185mm)|
|Input Voltage||100-277VAC (347V/480VAC Available as Special Order)|
|Power Consumption||100 Watts|
|Color Rendering Index||>80|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Fixture Material||Black Powder Coated Aluminum
Tempered Glass Lens
|Operating Temperature||-4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 Celsius) to +104 degrees Fahrenheit (+40 Celsius)|
|Average Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Suitable Uses||Indoor or Outdoor|
|Standards / Certifications||UL/cUL,RoHS and DLC|
- Electrician friendly: easy to install and mount
- Beautifully finished Black powder coated aluminum housing
- Maintenance free
- Solid-state construction makes for high shock and vibration resistance
- LED array provides excellent illumination uniformity and color rendering
- Extremely long life: up to 50,000 hours with very low time-luminosity decay
- Heat-sink is integrated into design, providing excellent heat dissipation and an attractive package
- No RF interference
- 50-70% power savings over conventional lights
- Environmentally friendly: no lead, mercury or other contaminents
- Industrial lighting
- Warehouse lighting
- Manufacturing lighting
- Big box retail lighiting
- Gymnasium lighting
- Loft-style office lighting