aspectLED's flood lights use up to 80% less energy than halogen, metal halide or high pressure sodium lights and put out a much brighter, more even and more aesthetically pleasing light, available in a variety of color temperatures of white.
These ultra-high output flood lights are perfect for applications and jobs that require extreme amounts of light, such as industrial production, agricultural, logging, stadiums, or large construction job sites.
This 1300 watt LED is one of the brightest flood lights on the market and is brighter than virtually all incandescent, halogen, xenon, or metal halide products.
Accepts a wide voltage range (100-277VAC). Also available in 347VAC and 480VAC versions.
Physical Dimensions & Specifications
|1300 Watt Ultra High Output LED Flood Light|
|Light Fixture Dimensions||37" Wide
|Input Voltage||100-277VAC, 347-480VAC|
|Beam Angle||45, 30, or 20 Degrees|
|Dimmable||Yes, special order only|
|Power Consumption||1300 Watts|
|Luminous Flux||221,000 Lumens|
|Fixture Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Fixture Weight||90 pounds|
|Average Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Suitable Uses||Outdoor, Dry, Damp or Wet Locations|
|Standards / Certifications||UL Listed, DLC Listed, RoHS, CE|
- Easy to install and mount
- Adjustable mounting arm allows adjustment after fixed mounting
- Maintenance free
- Solid-state construction makes for high shock and vibration resistance
- SMD LEDs are super bright, high intensity and low power consumption
- Extremely long life: up to 50,000 hours with very low time-luminosity decay
- No RF interference
- Architectural lighting for canopies, corridors, archways, windows
- Downlighting or uplighting for wall wash applications
- Landscape lighting
- Flag / flagpoles
- Parking lot and security lighting
- Industrial and commercial exterior lighting
- Decorative lighting for holidays, tradeshows, exhibitions