aspectLED’s outdoor area lights use up to 80% less energy than halogen, metal halide or high pressure sodium lights and put out a much brighter, more even and more aesthetically pleasing light.
Our 35W LED area light is a great low-cost, high performance choice for residential and light commercial applications.
These are very popular for detached garages, pole barns, lighting for service doors, and many other applications. This light puts out approximately the equivalent of a 150W metal halide/high pressure sodium light!
This area light is IP65 rated, which means it is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and features an attractively styled body/housing that swivels on an adjustable mounting arm. It features a built-in photocell.
Physical Dimensions & Specifications
|Light Fixture Dimensions||8" Diameter
|Overall Coverage||360 Degrees|
|Max Illumination Distance||100 feet|
|Power Consumption||38 Watts|
|Luminous Flux||3,000 Lumens|
|LED Type||High Brightness LED Chip|
|LED Quantity||High Power LED chips|
|Fixture Material||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Glass||Impact Resistant Polycarbonate|
|Fixture Weight||4.5 pounds|
|Average Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Suitable Uses||Outdoor, Dry, Damp or Wet Locations|
|Standards / Certifications||ETL, RoHS, CE|
- Easy to install and mount
- Wall or Pole Mount
- Maintenance free
- Solid-state construction makes for high shock and vibration resistance
- SMD LEDs are super bright, high intensity and low power consumption
- Extremely long life: up to 50,000 hours with very low time-luminosity decay
- No RF interference
- Architectural lighting for canopies, corridors, archways, windows
- Downlighting or uplighting for wall wash applications
- Landscape lighting
- Flag / flagpoles
- Parking lot and security lighting
- Industrial and commercial exterior lighting
- Decorative lighting for holidays, tradeshows, exhibitions