This DMX512 Decoder and Driver with Pre-loaded Programs features the same DMX decoder/driver capabilities of our AL-CTLR-DMXDEC, but comes pre-loaded with 5 color changing programs and comes with a remote.
Choose between DMX decoding mode, run any of the pre-loaded programs, or pause on a solid color.
This unit allows you to use a wireless remote to control your RGB LED fixtures, providing full color and brightness control. Simply connect this unit to your RGB LED fixtures and a power supply, grab the remote control, and start controlling your fixture. Or, to use DMX decoding mode, simply connect the DMX input on this unit, assign its DMX channel ID using the dip switches on the product, and connect the red, green and blue wires on your LED fixture. Within minutes, you'll be controlling your LED fixtures via DMX, or using the pre-loaded programs with the IR remote control.
This DMX512 decoder/driver is compatible with all of aspectLEDs RGB LED fixtures.
Physical Dimensions & Specifications
|Input Voltage||12VDC or 24VDC|
|Modes||DMX Decoder/Driver or pre-loaded programs|
|Input DMX Signal||DMX512/1990 digital|
|Other Input Signal||IR remote to control pre-loaded programs|
|DMX Input Connector||RJ45|
|DMX pass-through (output) connector||RJ45|
|Output Signal||3 channels @ up to 5A per channel|
|Output Power||180 Watts - 360 Watts|
- Installer-friendly: easy to install, mount and configure
- Easily switch back and forth between DMX decoding mode and running pre-loaded scenes/programs
- DMX address (channel) configurable via easily accessible dip switches
- 256 level brightness control
- Full color (16.7M colors) control
- Can be used with a single channel for brightness control only
- Overload protection, overheat protection, auto-reset function
- Architectural lighting control
- Stage lighting control
- Dance/Music club lighting control
- Landscape light control
- Big box retail lighting
- Loft-style offices lighting
- Auditorium lighting