aspectLED's underwater LED lights are bright, energy efficient, and attractively styled, making them perfect for virtually any underwater application. Ideal for installation in pools, spas/hot tubs, ponds, aquariums, waterfalls, water features, fountains, docks, and in marine environments.
This multi-color underwater pool light is designed to replace classic styled pool lights with a top mounting screw. Choose from up to 6 colors or 7 pre-set light shows. Controlled by simply flipping your existing pool switch.
Uses only 70 watts of power to create the equivalent of a standard 250 watt pool light.Includes 50' cord with stainless steel trim/face.
Physical Dimensions & Specifications
|Light Fixture Dimensions||10.64" Diameter
|Maximum Submersible Depth||6.8' (2 Meters)|
|Power Consumption||70 Watts|
|Housing Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Trim Material||Polished 304 Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 113 Degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 45 Degrees Celsius)|
|IP Rating||IP68 Submersible|
|Suitable Uses||Underwater, Exterior Wet Locations|
|Average Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Standards / Certifications||UL listed for fresh water|
- Easy to install and mount
- Maintenance free
- Solid-state construction makes for high shock and vibration resistance
- LEDs are super bright, high intensity and low power consumption
- Extremely long life: up to 50,000 hours
- Standard included lead length is 50 feet.
- Product must be submerged at all times when turned on for proper heat dissipation
- Pool lighting (residential and commercial)
- Hot tubs and Spas