Click here to download the installation guide for this product.
Click here to download the cut sheet/specifications for this product.
IES Files/Other Downloads
Download IES files
Have a question and don't see the answer below? Click here to chat with an LED expert.
- What light color should I choose?
- Warm White is equivalent to a standard incandescent light color and is most popular for residential applications. It has a slight warm yellow glow to it that many people find comfortable and we are all used to seeing in our homes. It is a 2700-3000K on the Kelvin Light Color Scale.
Cool White is equivalent to a standard CFL or Fluorescent light color and is most popular for commercial applications, although it is also used fairly often in residential. It puts out a pure white without any yellow undertone. It is a 4000-4500K on the Kelvin Light Color Scale.
Neutral White is a very pure white, most popular for commercial applications, although it is also used fairly often in residential. It puts out a pure white without without any blue undertone. It is a 5000-5500K on the Kelvin Light Color Scale.
DayWhite™ most closely replicates natural daylight and does have a slight blue hue to the light output. This is rarely seen in residential applications as the light output can seem a bit harsh and bright, and is most commonly seen in exterior or commercial applications. This is the brightest of the White light color options. It is a 6000-6500K on the Kelvin Light Color Scale.
- How do I know what power supply to purchase?
- The method to calculate your required power source for a low voltage light installation would be to take the watts per light (in the specs section of the product you are interested in), multiply by the number of fixtures you plan to install, and then add 20% to that total. The resulting number is the minimum number of watts your power supply needs to be, so round up to the next available size power supply.It never hurts to go with a larger power supply. Your lights will only consume the number of watts actually being used when they are on.
- Is this fixture UL listed?
- Many of our products are UL listed. To confirm, please review the Certifications listed under the product specifications section of the product you are interested in.
Why Choose aspectLED?
Our LED experts are always here to help! Whether you need assistance designing your lighting plan or installing your products, we're standing by to assist!
High quality LED products are what we're known for. You can rest assured knowing that our manufacturing facilities are inspected quarterly by
Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Sales and gimmicks aren't part of our business model. We've built our business on offering our best value to every customer, every day.
We stock all of our most popular products and typically ship the same day or next day. For items that we build just for you, our streamlined production process allows us to build your lights in days or weeks, not months.
Want to get in-touch with us?
aspectLED, a Wilson Tool Company
4900 Constellation Drive
Saint Paul, MN 55127 USA
Chat with an LED expert