aspectLED's underwater LED lights are bright, energy efficient, and attractively styled, making them perfect for virtually any underwater application. Ideal for installation in ponds, aquariums, waterfalls, water features, fountains, docks, and in marine environments.
This 24W underwater light features 6 of our 4W SMD LEDs and is 6" nominal diameter x 1.25" deep and is designed for surface mounted installation. Available in RGBW, which can be easily controlled via a DMX decoder/driver.
These LED underwater lights are waterproof (with an IP68 rating) and submersible. They feature a stainless steel housing and trim face and come standard with a clear glass trim.
Physical Dimensions & Specifications
|Light Fixture Dimensions||6" (150mm) Diameter
1.25" (32mm) Deep
|Maximum Submersible Depth||6.5' (2 Meters)|
|Power Consumption||24 Watts|
|Luminous Flux||1000 Lumens for RGBW|
|LED Type||SMD LED Chips|
|LED Quantity||6 - High Power 4 Watt LEDs|
|Beam Angle||30 Degrees|
|Housing Material||304 Stainless Steel (316 available as special order)|
|Trim Material||Polished 304 Stainless Steel (316 available as special order)
Clear Glass Lens
|Operating Temperature||32 to 113 Degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 45 Degrees Celsius)|
|IP Rating||IP68 Submersible|
|Lens||Optical, >85% efficient|
|Glass||Step-tempered 8mm thickness glass|
|Waterproof Seal||Double silicone seal|
|Average Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Compatible Power Supplies||
Non-Dimmable Power Supplies
Never use with MLV power supplies!
|Standards / Certifications||UL Listed
- Easy to install and mount
- Maintenance free
- Solid-state construction makes for high shock and vibration resistance
- SMD LEDs are super bright, high intensity and low power consumption
- Extremely long life: up to 50,000 hours
- Standard included lead length is 25 feet. Longer wire lead lengths are available for an additional charge
- Product must be submerged at all times when turned on for proper heat dissipation