How to Make a Warranty Claim
We stand behind our products and we put the highest level of attention to detail into the design, manufacturing, and quality testing of our products. If you experience an issue with a product, our Tech Support team may be able to diagnose the issue via phone 888-503-1317 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the issue is unable to be resolved, we may request the item be shipped to us to be inspected.What is aspectLED’s warranty policy?
- The warranty period begins on the date of original shipment.
- Warranty is valid for manufacturing defects or product failures only when products are properly used for their intended applications. It does not apply to following situations:
- Warranties are only from the original purchase date and don’t reset with the replacement product.
- If, after inspection, aspectLED verifies that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, we will replace the product with the same product.
- The warranty applies only to the original installation of our products by the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
- aspectLED is not responsible for labor costs incurred to install, repair, or replace aspectLED products that are a result of a warranty repair/replacement.
- - Products damaged due to improper installation
- - Products that have been physically damaged due to mishandling, misapplication, or misuse
- - Products that have been damaged due to electrical power surge and/or spikes
- - Products that have been used in inappropriate environmental conditions (humidity, moisture, temperature, etc) outside of the specified range
- - Products that have been used with non-compatible power supplies, drivers, components, devices or control systems
- - Products that have been damaged due to improper configuration, design or layout
- - Products have been disassembled or tampered with
- - Products have been damaged due to weather conditions (tornado, fire, high wind, lightening, hail or other acts of god)
- - Products that have been modified, altered or repaired by the customer or installer. These products maintain their applicable certification (either UL, CE or ETL) and warranty eligibility after connector plugs have been trimmed as long as the products have been properly installed in accordance with national and local electrical standards.