This 12W medium 4.25" diameter x 3.5" deep light can be mounted in-ground or in-wall. Perfect for patios, garden walls, decks, docks, gazebos, and many other locations. aspectLED's in-ground/in-wall recessed lights are bright, energy efficient, and attractively styled, making them perfect for virtually any application. Ideal for installation in stair safety/accent lighting, garden walls, building entrances, pathways, decks, gazebos, public parks, docks, and marine environments. These recessed in-ground/in-wall lights are waterproof (with an IP67 rating) and feature a #304 stainless steel trim and aluminum body. These lights come standard with a clear glass trim with stainless steel bezel.
- Up to 730 Lumens
- 12 Watts
- VOLTAGE 24VDC
|Light Fixture Dimensions||4.23" (107mm) Diameter
3.32" (84mm) Deep
|LED Driver Input Voltage||24VDC|
|Nominal Power Consumption||12 Watts|
|Max Luminous Flux of LED Array||730 Lumens|
|LED Type||RGBW SMD LED Chips|
|LED Quantity||3 - High Power RGBW LEDs|
|Beam Angle||30 Degrees|
|Housing Material||Precision Die-cast Aluminum|
|Trim Material||Brushed 304 Stainless Steel
Contact us for info on 316 Stainless, painted, or powder coated finishes.
Clear Glass Lens
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 113 Fahrenheit (-20 to +45 Celsius)|
Optical, >85% efficient
Contact us for availability on frosted lenses.
|Waterproof Seal||Double silicon gasketed seal|
|Mounting Sleeve||Precision Die-Cast Aluminum Sleeve|
|Suitable Uses||Dry, Damp, or Wet Locations|
|Weight Rating||Can withstand normal passenger vehicle traffic|
|Estimated Lifespan||50,000 hours|
|Compatible Power Supplies||
Non-Dimmable Power Supplies
Never use with MLV power supplies!
|Standards / Certifications||RoHS, CE|
- Suitable for installation in concrete, asphalt, stone, stucco, brick, wood, Hardieboard, and many other materials
- Included mounting sleeve allows pre-pouring the sleeve in concrete, then installing fixtures later
- Easy to install and mount, featuring a die cast body and stainless steel trim face
- Standard trim is 304 Stainless Steel, but can be special ordered in 316 Stainless steel (contact us for details)
- Maintenance free
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor temperatures from -4 to 113 Fahrenheit (-20 to +45 Celsius)
- Solid-state construction makes for high shock and vibration resistance
- SMD LEDs are super bright, high intensity and low power consumption
- Extremely long life: up to 50,000 hours
- Standard included lead length is 2'. If a longer lead length is needed, please contact us for special order options.
- Safety and accent lighting for stairways
- Architectural lighting for corridors, pathways, and archways
- Public park lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Excellent for hospitality applications (bars, restaurants, clubs, hotels)
- Stage lighting
- Marine lighting
- Docks and marinas
- Road and bridge lighting
- Elevator lobby areas
- Public parking ramps
- Airport pathway/step lighting
- Museum and art gallery lighting
- Sculpture and statue base illumination
- Driveway lighting
- Deck lighting
- Dock Lighting
For 24VDC lights, how do I know what power supply to purchase?
The method to calculate your required power source for a low voltage light installation would be to take the watts per light (in the specs section of the product you are interested in), multiply by the number of fixtures you plan to install, and then add 20% to that total. The resulting number is the minimum number of watts your power supply needs to be, so round up to the next available size power supply.It never hurts to go with a larger power supply. Your lights will only consume the number of watts actually being used when they are on.
What gauge wire should I run to my in-ground/in-wall lights?
We generally recommend using between 14ga and 16ga stranded wire. Longer distances require larger gauge wire. Always consult a wire gauge chart to determine the correct size wire for your application.
Is this fixture UL listed?
Many of our products are UL listed. To confirm, please review the Certifications listed under the product specifications section of the product you are interested in.